1. Facials can actually clear your pores. Facialists normally utilize a safe and gentle steam to really open your pores and allow them to breathe. It’s a don’t-try-this-at-home kind of cleansing.
2. If something’s wrong, you’ll find out why. If you have great skin now, don’t trust that it will last forever! For example, lots of girls suffer from eczema in the winter and simply blame it on dryness. Not treating a serious condition can lead to long-term skin damage!
3. You’re popping your zits wrong. Don’t lie. We know you do it. (And we do, too.) But every time you squeeze a pimple, you’re risking acne scarring and dark marks. You may even find that booking a regular appointment will eliminate any reason to pick and pop yourself.
4. It’s better than the beauty counter. You know when you go to a beauty store and someone tells you what to buy based on looking at your skin under fluorescent lighting? That’s not how we should be purchasing things. The best way to know your skin is to examine it, cleanse it, treat it, and then assess it. Once you’re on a great regimen, the esthetician will update it by season. It’s like having your own concierge!
5. There are some things you just can’t DIY. Unless you’ve got big bucks and the proper degree, you can’t get that kind of treatment at home!
6. You’ll find your happy place. In fact, Veiled Complexions uses a mix of high frequency, massage, and hot towels to maximize the pampering experience! Everyone knows stress can cause skin issues, so a facial can cure any breakouts and give you reason to take a few deep, cleansing breaths.
7. Confidence is key. I know exactly what it’s like to regain skin health and feel confident. You should feel comfortable in your own skin!